Free Thyroxine Hormone RIA Test Kit by Equilibrium Dialysis using the QD-Cell™ system.
The free thyroxine by equilibrium dialysis RIA Test Kit is a radioimmunoassay for direct measurement of free thyroxine (T4) after equilibrium dialysis. The dialysis is performed using a QD-Cell™ Disposable Quantitative Dialysis Cell.
200 µL of a sample and 1350 µL of dialysis buffer are added to a sample and buffer compartment. The serum sample is allowed to dialyze for 17 hours at 37°C. 700µL of dialysate is then used in an RIA procedure for determining the concentration of free T4.
Limit of detection: <0.1 ng/dL
Limit of quantification: 0.2 ng/dL
Analytical measurement range: 0.2 – 12.8 ng/dL
- Overnight dialysis of samples.
- One hour incubation of dialysate, standards, and controls with anti-thyroxine and I125-labelled thyroxin.
- Thirty minute incubation on ice.
- One hour incubation with second antibody
- Centrifuge, decant, then count.
|Free T4 RIA by Equilibrium Dialysis (Human)||DFT4-2000-100/500|
|Vet Free T4 RIA by Equilibrium Dialysis||DFT4-2000V-100/500|